We are Hiring
This Full-Time Accountant position will support the team with assigned projects and month end close responsibilities. This includes monthly bookkeeping and tax reporting, payroll preparation, financial statements, etc. Assignment must be completed timely and accurately in compliance with GAAP, and that our accounting records contain the information necessary to meet our reporting requirements to clients.Job Duties:
- Directly contact with the client, gather back-up supports and prepare Journal Entries
- Prepare and perform federal FICA tax deposit
- Prepare for quarterly and annual tax compliance and reporting, host quarterly meetings with clients
- Perform account reconciliations
- Assist with unclaimed property escheatment activities
- Assist with researching/applying/refunding unapplied payments
- Create and document process flow and training new hires
- Bilingual: English and Chinese
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of GAAP
- Strong PC skills utilizing Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook software
- A self-starter with a strong desire to learn
- Strong organizational and time management skills